Warranty for equipment purchased from FIT Quote Ltd
FIT Quote Free Weights & Studio Equipment.
- FIT Quote Free Weights carry a limited 12 month parts warranty against faulty workmanship and manufacturing defects for the original purchaser.
- FIT Quote will repair or replace any item (as per the above) that can be shown to have broken, provided the customer returns it to us for our inspection.
- Rubber products are not intended for use on concrete floors, wood floors or especially hard rubber surfaces. Use of rubber covered free weights on these floors will void the warranty. It is highly recommended that the correct rubber free weight flooring is used (Easy-Lock Free Weights, Fitness, etc).
- Chipping of painted finish on FIT Quote cast iron weight plates, cast iron dumbbells and Kettlebells is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by the warranty. The Silver paint that highlights the weight identification on Olympic weight plates is considered a wear item and not covered by any warranty.
- The warranty excludes the Neoprene covered surface on the Kettlebells and Studio Dumbbells.
- Note: Rubber products should not be cleaned with detergent or acetone-based cleaners. Please clean rubber products with a damp cloth only.
- Dumbbells and barbells (cast iron & rubber) should be hand checked for tightness on a daily basis and tightened as required. Loosening of multi disc dumbbells is not covered by warranty as this style of dumbbell requires maintenance.
- FIT Quote dumbbells are designed for years of heavy use, however are not designed to be dropped, thrown or otherwise abused. Repeated misuse may result in bent handles, any dumbbells showing signs of bent handles may be excluded from warranty. Free weights should always be used on a suitable covered floor surface in order to minimise wear and tear. For recommendations and flooring solutions go to the flooring section of this brochure.
- Free weights should be stored on or in suitable racking to avoid damage and reduce wear and tear. Most free weights are only suitable for indoor use but products such as the Powerbag can be used outdoors on non-abrasive surfaces.
- Benches warranty - 12mths frame and parts, 6mths upholstery
- Warranty extends to original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Warranty time is from the original date of purchase. Warranty shall not apply if the defect was caused by misuse, neglect, or normal wear and tear. In order to process warranty claim, item/s must be returned to FIT Quote for inspection along with a returns reference number provided by FIT Quote.
- Warranty does not cover transport costs. In cases where it is not economic to return multiple items we will ask for a part return supported by photographic evidence. Home or light commercial use products used in a commercial environment will not be covered by the warranty. If your facility has no procedures/guidelines to control the misuse use of dumbbells, barbells and/or plates, FIT Quote would rather not accept the order.
- Free weights go through probably the most extreme life of any fitness product, a correct maintenance program along with good exercise technique will prolong their life considerably.
If you require further information please contact your FIT Quote representative.